Law firm “AVELAN” provides assistance to individual entrepreneurs and companies wishing to open a legal entity or representation in the countries of the European Union.
For you, creating your own company in European countries is an opportunity to work as a full-fledged economic agent, which is subject to all EU legislation.
We have the opportunity to register a company and open a current account in an EU bank :
|Financial statements||Nominee service||Bank in the country of registration|
- As well as other countries on request.
If necessary, provided a nominee service.
It doesn’t matter which city or country you are from. Call or request a consultation and we will contact you.
We work in your time zone.
Documents that we need to register a company:
DOCUMENTS ON FOUNDERS AND DIRECTOR:
If the founders are individuals:
- passport copies;
- notarized passport translation (for foreigners).
If the founders are legal entities:
- certificate of state registration of the enterprise (copy);
- certificate of registration with the tax inspectorate (copy);
- charter (copy);
- protocol (decision) on the establishment of the enterprise (copy);
- a copy of the Director’s passport;
- extract from the Unified State Register.
The main advantages of the company in Europe
- the ability to conduct business both within one state and throughout the European Union;
- quick company registration in Europe;
- a stable legal framework governing the conduct of European business;
- the opportunity to receive investments in your business from other European jurisdictions;
- trust from partners from the EU and other countries;
- good business reputation of companies registered in the EU;
- calm political and economic situation;
- the possibility of using tax benefits provided to companies registered in the European zone;
- possibility of crediting in European banks;
- a developed and stable banking system;
- relatively low tax rates and double taxation exemption for a European registered business.
Law firm “AVELAN” offers you the following services for the registration of a company in Europe:
- phased support of company registration in Europe;
- opening a bank account for your company.
- preparation of all necessary documents for registration of a company in Europe, their translation, notarization and apostilization;
- legal address;
- accounting support;
For over eight years, we have been advising our clients in the areas of corporate law, international tax planning, finance, international licensing and comprehensive business support.
By contacting us, you will receive a ready-to-work company as soon as possible.